Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ahem



Tonight will broadcast a quick life update while my ink dries!

Really rad update numero uno:

I HAVE A SIAMESE FIGHTING FISH. i dont have a name for him yet, but things like percy, socrates, apollo, pthalo, and napoleon keep finding their way into my head. he absolutely hates the camera, and loves eating apart the very expensive moss ball i bought for him. he also enjoys long walks on the beach and prefers not to have children.

Update two:
Reason why my ink is drying:
New picture yaaay. look its ink! i adore ink, but it scares the living daylights out of my when i use it. im not sure, but i think i might actually have a problem. ill let you guys know.

update number three:
Okay this really isnt an update, more like proving to you ink haters out there how cool ink looks when you watch it drop down to the bottom of your paint cup. this makes me with i had a fishtank and better lighting. i'd do it all day.



okay i think my ink is dry by now, so i'm going to leave you with this post and a lovely cliffhan-

2 comments:

Rebecca Q Yankes said...

My betta is named Sputnik. Have fun naming yours!! :)

Greeneye said...

I'd really love to buy a print of your ink painting. I've just found your work through society6 so i dont really know how the process works. I'd be really happy if I could own a print of it, though.